As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Thanksgiving and giraffes

As I told some of you, I am so thankful for a potential nasty situation this week in which God showed his hand very clearly. I lost my credit card this week. In Houston, that is never a good thing, but I found out that I lost it at Walmart. (and not only that, but the Walmart on 1960 and T C Jester, a rougher part of town) But I am so thankful! Someone at Walmart found it in the parking lot and called Discover and reported it as lost (they closed the account)...and all this, without so much as buying a stick of gum with it! God's mercy...

As for the giraffes...we had a comical moment last night when David finished his bottle. He sat up and looked down at his pj feet in wonderment as if to say, "What am I doing wearing giraffes on my feet?" He poked at the horns (that stick out) and then kept looking at his feet curiously. Even at only 8 1/2 months old, he knows that giraffes don't belong on his feet.

1 comment: