As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

A fire truck and a birthday party

****For those reading this on a RSS feed, I am sorry that this is from several months back!****

We went to Babies r Us recently; I splurged on the 50 cents for a ride for David on the fire truck with Snoopy. He loved it!!! (except the getting off part where he threw a temper tantrum!)

We also went to cousin Caleb's birthday party at the park. A fun time was had by all, except at times by me. I found myself literally corralling David on the playground like a shepherd. He kept running off!!! He did eat well though, even without his booster seat.

No comments: