I just received my book today from Blurb. I ordered this book to record David's second year. It was an easy job since all I had to do was download my blog posts into their software and edit as I desired. Their software is not the most user friendly, but it is capable of doing just about anything. I am so happy with my product. (not to mention the fact that this hard-bound, dust-jacket book of 300 pages only cost a little less than $60). They start at only $12.95 but are far cheaper than other sites when you add more than the standard 25+ pages.
What do you think of the result?
3 comments:
I love it! I am considering doing one for Nathan's first year.
What a wonderful idea! and the quality looks really good...
This might be a wonderful wedding present...Hmmmm
i spy some cousins.
Post a Comment