As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Let the countdown begin...

We are now (perhaps :), likely not) 10 weeks from meeting our little girl, meaning I am 30 weeks today. I am definitely starting to feel pregnant-finally. I only have a few pairs of non-maternity pants that still fit (suddenly and overnight this week). I find myself having to go to the bathroom more again. And I am rather large/full feeling most of the time. Otherwise, still feel great! (and definitely not able to grasp the concept of a new baby in 2 1/2 months!) Still no name picked out but our list of 15+ names is at least made and now we just have to whittle it down...

4 comments:

Leslie Maddox said...

Look how tiny you are at 30 weeks! I looked like that at 12 weeks. Come to think of it, I still look like that!

Chris and Kim said...

Yes, you do look great! We're so excited to meet your little girl, too!

The Leeds said...

Clearly your favorite name is Sarah. Clearly.

Tim and Rachel said...

wow, you look great. I would never guess 30 weeks.