As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

God's blessings

I have been reminded of my two little blessings in David and Elizabeth (who would think that someone who prayed so fervently for these two could forget?) This week certainly has been tough! Lots of tears, inward (and sometimes outward) complaining, and many a spanking. I must declare though, "Thank you Lord, for my two little blessings."
Proverbs 10:22 "The blessing of the Lord makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it."

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Margaret, I am so sorry it has been a tough week. I'm praying for you right now. Your attitude of knowing you're blessed in spite of the challenges is inspiring. I hope today is a great day!