As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

9 months behind...4 weeks to go

Many of you are aware that a woman is pregnant for 10 months (well, actually normally about 9 1/2 months), but as counting within the 40 weeks, it is actually a month beyond the commonly thought 9 months.  I reached that milestone today.  I am full term and 9 months pregnant, but no; I am not anticipating a baby any time too soon.  Let's just see if this baby will be on time at least (rather than the 14 days late with D and 4 days late with E)...

Ever wonder why I am always in work-out clothes for my weekly pictures?  I have been doing a good job keeping up with that.  Even this week after having made it to my goal of 36 weeks, I decided for the sanity of our household to get out and "work out."  The intensity has slowed a bit but still keeping at it.  Perhaps that is why I have not gained as much weight this time around either.  I was at about 21.5 pounds until overnight, I just gained 2 1/2 more pounds (the modus operandi this pregnancy).  Still fine with only 4 more weeks to go.  Suddenly, overnight though, my stomach also seems to have grown immensely!!!  I cannot even think about sucking in now (a thing I could do only 2 weeks ago).  My largest non-maternity clothes are all but gone and even a few maternity are a bit tight.  The aches and pains I had two weeks ago are mostly subsided, though I am a bit more uncomfortable sleeping now.





'Lil Bits had better not come this next week since Michael (with D) will be gone all week on a fun (boohoo) family vacation.  Let the excitement begin! :)  Mom comes the 28th...

No comments: