As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Trouble with a capital "T"

Remember this post?

We finally got a "Thing 2" shirt.  Apart from looking adorable, my kiddos fit these shirts to a "tee!"
Have you ever read The Cat in the Hat? Let me quote a page or two...
Thing Two and Thing One!
They ran up! They ran down!
On the string of one kite
We saw Mother's new gown!...

Then those Things ran about.
With big bumps, jumps and kicks
And with hops and big thumps
And all kinds of bad tricks.
And I said,
"I do NOT like the way that they play!
If Mother could see this,
Oh, what would she say!"
Well, all I will say is that I love my little Thing 1 and Thing 2 immensely!!!





2 comments:

Kim Gonzales said...

So cute! Elizabeth's hair is getting so long!!! Such a beautiful family.

You are due pretty soon, right? Let me know if you need anything.

Leslie Maddox said...

So cute. I need to get those shirts for my little ones!