As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.
Saturday, August 4, 2012
12 going on 16
Speaking as someone who had no teeth until I was two years old (well, you get the point) and having a first-born son who takes after me, I am truly amazed! E (only 16 months old) has had a mouth of teeth for a while, but today when I looked more closely, I realized she already has 12 teeth with 4 more bumps of cutting teeth! Where did they all come from? Maybe she won't be missing the same two teeth as M and I...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment