As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

A child's devotion

David was eating breakfast in the kitchen. I ran into the bedroom to grab socks. David followed me. I told him to go back and eat so we could go to church. He returned to the table. On my way back to the table I noticed a letter that had to be mailed. I told him I would be right back but had to run the letter to the mailbox. He followed me outside. When I reminded him that he should be inside eating instead of following me around, his response was, "Mommy, I like you."

1 comment:

Jaime said...

David has such a sweet and tender heart!