Abigail's 20th month~
This month has been a full one. Full of emotions and stresses, but as David knows, there is something that has always (well, almost always) made me laugh in the midst of every rough patch. Sometime last month it all began as a normal Mommy asking her carload a simple question. "Who wants lunch when we get home?" This has always been a mostly rhetorical question until this month. David has begun answering with "Me!" while raising his hand. Thus, has begun the rounds of fun. Now Abigail also will raise her hand and yell "Me!!!" right along with David. He has been having fun with her and getting her to do this over and over with the most comical of results. Sometimes he will ask, "Who wants a spanking?" or "Who wants a nap?" and as long as he raises his hand and yells "Me!" my littlest will be a little "Me too!"
I love how my little girl wrinkles one side of her nose when she grins. I love her very toothy grin. I love how well she smiles for the camera and says "Cheese!" I love how she stands on her head in the crib, just because! I love how adorable her chubby legs look in socks and white shoes. What joy she brings to our life!





No comments:
Post a Comment