It was a cloudy day so no direct sun in kid's eyes...their greatest aversion. I have sensitive eyes to light and mine were fine, but unfortunately, both E and D immediately started complaining about the light in their eyes. They could (would) not keep their eyes open . A managed to stay pretty cheerful and compliant most of the time.
There also happened to be a patch of bluebonnets by the oak tree...
Then, up the street to the farm. Unfortunately, I let the kids eat a blueberry laffy taffy first. E had some really blue lips and teeth!
Just seconds from the house, we decided to stop and take a few pictures at the incredible floral display at the entrance of the neighborhood. No success. The kids eyes couldn't stay open.
We opted for a few more pictures outside in our front and backyard. No great wonders but...once again, Abigail came out shining.
After lunch, I decided to go the safe route and bring the kids indoors for some non-sun action. Yes, we did have some problems with shadows, but overall, some very sweet pictures. (and E's dance moves were entirely her doing)














No comments:
Post a Comment