David built globs of Lego structures--(surprise!) He even spent one afternoon narrating Noah's ark on video camera with Elizabeth's help.
Elizabeth too built her own creations this month.
She also did a puzzle or two...
All three enjoyed a bit more "big pool" time. David is swimming. Not as comfortably as I would like yet, but well on his way. Next year will hopefully cement this new skill.
David is constantly whistling these days. (and boy is he good!) Maybe that's an indication he is a sailor? or is it Gilligan?
The girls also modeled some hairpieces...
They dressed to match their babies.
...and painted their fingernails with...pens! (I shut this down after it came off everywhere!)
Abigail continues to think that her left shoe is her right and vice versa. In fact, it is a rare day that she puts them on correctly. Could it be that I have not felt it necessary to correct her and so she learned them backward?
We took some crazy mirror shots.
Went to IHOP for dinner.
Summer was fun (all one month of it for us), but time moves on. Back to school and responsibilities!







No comments:
Post a Comment