As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

8 Things...

I was tagged by my dear sister to do this. I have to admit, I have seen lists before on others blogs that were more to my liking but I will loyally answer this one and perhaps later take up a different one.

8 TV shows I love to watch

This list ignores that fact that I watch less than 1 hour of tv a week generally, but...(in fact, I know that many of these shows might not even be on tv anymore but I either watch them on DVD or have not seen them since they were last aired on tv!)

  1. I Dream of Jeannie
  2. Get Smart
  3. Hogan's Heroes
  4. Hidden Potential
  5. Design Star
  6. Antiques Roadshow
  7. Landscaper's Challenge
  8. Designed to Sell/House Hunters
8 Favorite Restaurants

    In Houston, how can you narrow it down to just 8?

    1. Perry's Steakhouse
    2. Pei Wei
    3. Cafe Express
    4. Macaroni Grill
    5. Domino's Pizza
    6. La Madeleine
    7. Freebirds
    8. Quizno's

    8 Things that Happened Today

    1. I slept until 5:30 am!
    2. Consequently, MD went 11 hours without feeding
    3. A cold front moved in--Brrr...50s
    4. I called my sister--it is very chilly in Michigan!
    5. My sweet husband cleaned up the peanuts from a shipping box that had blown ALL over our yard and our neighbor's yard
    6. My dad and mom called from D.C.
    7. The yard sprinklers came on at a funny time
    8. I blogged

    8 Things I Look Forward To

    1. Our (chunky) Connect 6 dinner tonight
    2. A dual birthday celebration (really just an excuse to get together) tomorrow with my sister-in-law, family, and friends
    3. Our visit with family after Christmas
    4. The point in time when MD sleeps completely and consistently through the night
    5. The time of day when I can sit down and relax for a few minutes, minus baby :)
    6. Bedtime!!! (I have always looked forward to this--even long before MD)
    7. Hardwood floors laid and done in our bedroom
    8. MD's smiles and laughter!

    8 Things On My Wish List

    1. A full night of sleep (notice any trend?)
    2. To leave a wise and Godly heritage to my children
    3. Children who love the Lord with all their heart from a very young age
    4. Light blue Crocs
    5. Someone to offer to repaint the entire woodwork/moulding in the study (hah!)
    6. A trip to Italy
    7. A stick, immersion blender
    8. a chauffeur at the ready

    8 People I have tagged (As my sister so aptly said, don't feel obligated to participate as time is a precious commodity)

    1. Ami M.
    2. Kim M.
    3. Alia
    4. Laura W.
    5. Katie
    6. Suzi
    7. Leslie R.
    8. Carole

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    got to go my french toast is burning. love to you.