We have had consistent power now for over two weeks and last night was the real test. I awoke at midnight to the sound of a very bad thunderstorm which turned into a hailstorm and then back to a thunderstorm. We have lost power for much less in the past 2 months. But I just lay there last night thanking the Lord that never once did our electricity flicker!
5 comments:
Yay! We lost electricity Mon and Tues night. It did come back on in the middle of the night though!
So glad.
That storm was something else, huh?
I'm such a heavy sleeper...I didn't even know there was a storm!
Yeah...that is one of the 'perks' of being a mom. Can't sleep through much anymore. Yeah...crazy storm, I was up until it ended to make sure everthing was ok...and kept Lauralyn in my bed until the storm passed. She slept through it all! Then she went back in the crib...mama's gotta sleep too!
Post a Comment