As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Saturday, November 29, 2008

My grown-up son...

...decided it was time to look around the world better during our walks and wanted to sit upright in the actual stroller. No more carrier for him!

2 comments:

cmeandthree said...

If I had to do it over again, I would've done this with Joseph. As it was, I kept him in his carrier everywhere we went in the stoller because I knew he would nap in it. The downside was that when I finally put him in the stroller facing out (close to him being almost a year old), he was so aware of everything and everyone that he would not (and still doesn't) take a nap in the stroller if I were to recline him. I think now if I'd started him facing forward at a much younger age, he would've gotten used to seeing things and just been able to fall asleep. Who knows, just my thought.

Jaime said...

MD looks so grown up in the picture! I loved letting L face out in the stroller...so many new and exciting things to look at.