As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Saturday, December 31, 2011

into the second trimester

I am now 14 weeks and working on the 2nd trimester. Where did time go? I still have to remind myself that I am pregnant. Absolutely no symptoms of nausea etc... I do have to go to the bathroom a bit more now but not impossibly so. I have gained no weight but it is all redistributing. My mom is sure it is another girl (she has always been right). We shall see. (in only a few weeks, probably. I was finding out in only 3 more weeks last time). Unless we decide not to find out...Kept meaning to add pictures for comparison's sake in the coming months, but time is rushing by so that is for another day--yet again. Poor third child! What they say is true, even for faithful bloggers, like me. Less and less for the baby book.

No comments: