As we undertake to keep up with the rest of the world and technology... we will attempt to keep our thoughts penned regularly for you here on our blog. Most importantly, we would like this to be a reflection of the love of our Faithful Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Monday, January 28, 2013

learning to praise through music

One of the priveleges of attending a large church is the opportunity to hear some incredible speakers.  We had Miss Patty Cake come to our MOMS meeting this morning.  AFterward, I got the kids and we dined on ChickFilA while praising the Lord along with Miss PAtty Cake in music.  D and E loved to dance around.  E even tried to lead music herself as she dashed on stage quicker than I could catch her.  Oops...

D was thrilled to meet MPC afterward but decided to stick out his tongue during the photo op.  When I called him out on it, Miss PAtty Cake joined in the spirit and followed David's lead. 



No comments: